Admissions Representative - Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
Berks Technical Institute - Wyomissing
The Admissions Representative is responsible for recruiting and enrolling students who are passionate, motivated, and committed to changing their lives through career education. He/She consults potential graduate enrollees from all sources (e.g., high school, alternative schools, adult basic education centers, the general public, etc.) to encourage program participation and graduation. This position provides outstanding customer service to all Delta Education constituencies including inquiring students, families, guidance counselors and teachers. The Admissions Representative also represents Delta Education accurately and compliantly at student recruitment events.
Admissions Representative - Anticipating Future Positions
Berks Technical Institute - Wyomissing
We are screening candidates for future admissions representative positions at our Berks Technical Institute in Wyomissing, PA. The Admissions Representative is responsible for recruiting and enrolling students who are passionate, motivated, and committed to changing their lives through career education. He/She consults potential graduate enrollees from all sources (e.g., high school, alternative schools, adult basic education centers, the general public, etc.) to encourage program participation and graduation. This position provides outstanding customer service to all Delta Education constituencies including inquiring students, families, guidance counselors and teachers. The Admissions Representative also represents Delta Education accurately and compliantly at student recruitment events.
High School and Community Relations Coordinator
Berks Technical Institute - Wyomissing
Do you have the solid sales and public speaking skills? If you do then the High School and Community Relations Coordinator position might be for you! The role supports the school’s mission by increasing awareness of our quality curriculum, student services, and graduate career services among area educators and business leaders through broad dissemination of information to groups of potential students.
The Community Relationship Coordinator is responsible for managing, maintaining, and growing current and new school and community relationships within a specific market. She/he will apply strategic planning and business principles to grow administration, parent, and student relationships within the identified schools and community groups.
Director of Admissions - Wyomissing, PA
Berks Technical Institute - Wyomissing
The Director of Admissions is responsible for directing and coordinating the work of Admissions staff to generate interest in campus programs and to achieve recruitment and enrollment goals. He/She works closely with the Campus Director and Regional Director of Admissions to lead, mentor, develop and motivate Admissions teams and to ensure that all admissions activities are compliant with regulatory guidelines. This position evaluates individual and team performance to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of recruiting highly qualified students with the potential of graduate and achieve their career objectives. He/She helps to ensure all Admissions staff members maintain a focus on helping students successfully start school and be successful in their program and help to ensure that they are tireless in pursuing prospective graduate enrollees who are passionate, motivated, and committed to changing their lives through career education. The Director of Admissions participates as a member of the Campus Management Team.
Part Time Accountant
Olivet Boys & Girls Club
We are looking for a hands-on experienced individual who will support, guide and take ownership with the accounting for a multi-site non-profit/youth organization.
Responsibilities include helping to:
- Code invoices based on site, grant, project and program
- Reconcile bank statements
- Maintain the G/L to enable reporting by site, grant, funding source and program
- Assure compliance with granting agencies
- Maintain vendor and grant files
- Provide necessary documentation to auditors at year end
- Develop, manage, modify and ensure compliance of Annual budget(s).
- Ability to communicate financial information to small and large groups.
Small Business Development & Latino Outreach Coordinator
Greater Reading Chamber & Economic Development Corporation
Serve as the lead staff person assisting with small business support and development activities, with a specific emphasis on the Latino business community. Assist new entrepreneurs and start-ups by connecting them to existing programs and services including SCORE and the SBDC. Provide outreach to the Latino business community and represent the GRCEDC at relevant Latino community events and on appropriate boards. Help promote the minority business loan program and other small business loan programs, and conduct initial assessments of applicants’ qualifications. Work with all departments to identify and connect small businesses to all available in-house and external resources that will help support their growth and development. A.S. Degree in Business, Finance or related area desired, and relevant work experience preferred. Bilingual (written and verbal) English-Spanish required. Cover letter required. Resumes and Cover Letters should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pallet Repair (1st shift, 2nd shift, and 3rd shift positions available)
Millwood, Alburtis PA
Position requires frequent lifting up to 75 lbs and safe use of sawzall, nail gun, pry bars, and hammers.
Previous similar work history preferred. On the job training provided. Group health insurance & other benefits available.
Emerging Leaders United and Online Engagement Associate
United Way of Berks County, Reading PA
United Way of Berks County is seeking a fulltime team member who is eager to grow the next generation of volunteer leaders with United Way’s Emerging Leaders United affinity group and assist with the organization’s online engagement strategy. The successful candidate will coordinate member events, develop and maintain relationships with members, track and analyze data, develop online content, implement online engagement strategies and assist with social media. Individuals who are energetic, detail-oriented, results-driven and team-oriented with excellent communications skills should apply. Nights and weekends will be required, as needed. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field and one year of experience preferred. Submit resume and two writing samples by February 17 to email@example.com. EOE
Bilingual Plasma Center Manager
Grifols, Reading PA
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well being of people. Our three divisions –Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital–develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. As a company devoted to improving the health and well-being of people, we are looking for talented professionals worldwide. Make a difference and join us in this challenging and rewarding enterprise
Acts as the general manager for a Plasma Collection Center and has overall responsibility for the center's operation. Works under general occasional guidance and general oversight of regional management. Manages the daily operations of the center, supervising operations and quality control, and ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and regulations. Bilingual Spanish Speaking Preferred.
Primary Responsibilities for Role:
· Responsible for meeting quarterly goals, staffing/hours per labor efficiency standards/cost per liter (CPL) targets and Quality key performance indicators (KPI) goals.
· Create appropriate organizational environment and value systems which stimulate the morale and productivity of the work force and its leadership.
· Operates the center and manages employees and operations to the highest standard of ethics and integrity.
· Manages staff to ensure that training and quality goals are met and to implement operational changes and maximize center efficiency.
· Directs and manages employees.
· Monitor and evaluate operations. Develop action plans to maximize center efficiency and supervise the implementation of process improvements.
· Manages headcount to provide for efficient staffing through high and low production intervals, providing accurate and timely projections to regional management team in advance of cyclical and seasonal or situational spikes.
· Accountable for the direction of all personnel functions including hiring, assignment and direction of work, development and training, disciplinary actions and termination and the maintenance of all personnel records.
· Provides strategic direction and planning.
Other Responsibilities for Role:
· Acts as a mentor to assigned team, other center staff and other centers.
· Through Assistant Manager, oversees donor selection, plasma collection and shipment and records completion.
· Accountable to insure the adequate training of production employees and demonstrate how tasks are to be performed to meet company standards.
· Accountable for the adequacy of inventory of all goods and supplies necessary for center operations and oversee ordering goods as needed.
· Assure center employees maintain the facility in a neat and clean condition and all equipment is kept in good working order.
· Accountable for freezer management, including overseeing plasma shipments and equipment failures. Required to answer all freezer alarms and deal with them appropriately.
· Submit timely and accurate reports on a daily/weekly basis or as requested.
· Develop community representation with regards to all public relations and marketing campaigns to attract and retain donors.
· Maintains thorough familiarity and ensures compliance with state and federal regulations, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved Standard Operating Procedures, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), and Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
· Accountable for donor selection, plasma collection and all manufacturing records to maintain the highest production standards in accordance with state and federal regulations, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved Standard Operating Procedures, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), and Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
· Directs through the management team and with Training and Quality staff to ensure that training and quality goals are met.
· Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer satisfaction with the center to support long-term donation.
· Works with Divisional/Corporate management in the preparation of annual budget and manages facility to consistently achieve production targets and quality goals at the agreed-upon cost structure.
· Control center donor funds and ensure that all financial records are accurate and in order.
· Identifies regulatory deficiencies and in collaboration with the Center Quality Manager implements immediate corrective action.
· Minimize center liability through constant risk management review. Investigates all unsafe situations and complaints and institutes corrective/preventive action.
· Establishes and maintains the ability to perform all tasks within the center; fulfills the role of production employees when the occasional need arises.
· Assumes Regional management oversight and mentoring duties for select facilities/projects or in ROMs absence.
· Performs other duties as required.
This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Managers and supervisors may assign other duties as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Science, Business, Nursing, Finance, or related field.
· Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience in clinical or general business experience.
· Supervisory experience preferred but not required.
· Prior management experience, preferably supervising a group of 20 or more employees.
· Experience in a medical and/or cGMP regulated environment preferred.
· Experience with plasma or whole blood preferred.
Depending on the area of assignment, directly-related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level requires a Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of experience, an equivalency could include 8 years of experience, an Associate’s degree with 6 years of experience, or a Master’s degree with 2 years of experience.
Command of leadership, management, presentation, organizational, customer service, interpersonal communication, and computer skills. Ability to understand, assess and communicate FDA regulations. Ability to balance multiple competing priorities, ensure proper staffing levels, maintain adequate levels of plasma collection, and adhere to quality standards. Ability to control costs and maintain a budget. Ability to motivate staff to achieve established goals and standards. Ability to develop positive relationships with donors, center employees, and company employees working in different geographical locations. Developing command of and proficiency in at least one functional area, such as finance, IT, HR, or compliance. Ability to relocate preferred.